Unfortunately there is no easy way to get results. I know most will just like to look for that easy way but there is none and it does take effort. Its not something that happens overnight, it is a daily process that requires you to give it 100% effort.
The majority will just slap up a standard affiliate page, assign a few credits to it and forget it. If this works for you then I suggest that you buy a lottery ticket because you are extremely lucky lol. It takes a lot more than that and hopefully by the time you finish reading this post you gain some understanding on how to make this work.
When advertising in traffic exchanges, well, advertising in general, it is important that you do it different from everyone else so that you stand out from the crowd. This seems to be something that gets repeated over and over yet most still fail to do so.
Regrettably, there is not just one thing you can do to better your results. I can’t just say, they do this thing and you will get better results. Results are a combination of multiple actions done daily.
Here is a list of some things that you can do to better your results. You can go into a lot of detail for each thing on my list here however, for the purpose of this post I will only touch on each a bit.
- Track: If you don’t track your advertising you have no way in knowing which advertising sources are actually working. I know first hand that most don’t track yet they will say “this is not working” or “this is not producing results” YET they are not tracking. Okay, so how do you know something don’t produce if you are not tracking? It is impossible, so they are just assuming something don’t work. You must track your advertising. For me, I have built in tracking in all my sites however, there are some occasions where I need something externally and for that I use trck.me.
- Personal Branding: Building your personal brand is a must. Your real name, picture etc … should be used at all times. There is a lot more to it than that though and I actually wrote a blog post on it here. Take a few minutes to read over that post.
- Splash Pages: Always avoid using the standard affiliate pages provided to you. Design your own splash pages because they are the best choice and will get you better results. If you can not design them yourself, a very small investment to have someone design some for you would be a good choice.
- Time Management: It is extremely easy to waste time and we obviously do not have time to waste so use your time wisely. Develop a schedule that you can follow each day so you use your time wisely.
- Patience: Results can take time and effort so please be patient. Unfortunately I can not give a specific time on when you will get results, it is different for everyone and a lot of factors come into play. Sadly, most give up in a week or two, they never stick with anything. I know that’s just the way some people are and it will always be that way however, it would be very nice to see more to actually stick with something. So if you are one of those people that are thinking about giving up or you been at this for a few weeks and not seeing any return, DON’T QUIT. Find some solid sites with good owners and STICK with them.
Remember, the results you get will depend on you and your effort. Give it your all everyday and don’t give up. Chances are you will not make much money to begin with however, that is business. It takes time and a whole lot of effort to build a successful one.